Official Westmarch Declaration Thread

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Official Westmarch Declaration Thread

Postby deimos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:49 am

We are nearing the Month of the Crown, and as such we are opening up the floor for candidates to throw their hats (or circlets)into the ring.
We need candidates for the following offices:

Monarch
Regent
Champion
Guildmaster of Reeves

Please read the corpora for job descriptions and what is needed to qualify. All candidates must declare publicly (Here) and in writing (email/PM) to the Prime Minister (Guyvas) no later than 4/4/15 at 11:59pm PST. Crown Quals are hosted by Thor's Refuge and will be on 4/12/15.

I am supportive of any Monarch candidate continuing the Reign theme.

That is all.
Deimos
GMR of SSD
deimos

Re: Official Westmarch Declaration Thread

Postby KalevraFallstar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 am

I Lord Squire Kalevra Fallstar, am declaring my intent to run for a second term as Champion of the Kingdom of Westmarch.

While I did manage to get a few things done that I wanted, and am still working on other during this reign, I feel like due to so unforeseen circumstances I did not accomplish everything I wanted. I would like to finish those agendas ( Westmarch Tourney series, Champions Knowledge Repository) while supporting the next monarch.
KalevraFallstar

Postby SirEuric » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 pm

I, Grand Duke Sir Euric Bloodstone hereby declare my intention to run for Voice of the Emperor for the upcoming Reign. I would like to continue the L5R theme as it seems that everyone is enjoying it. I hope to visit most of our lands including visiting the Southern groups this reign and I would be honored to represent Westmarch in the circle of Monarchs at Gathering of the Clans in July.

Koshaku Of the Lion Clan
Euric san
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Clenawe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 pm

I, Clenawe Twice-Murdered, do by this instrument declare my candidacy for the office of Guildmaster of Reeves.
Clenawe

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 pm

I, Gale StrongHammer, after much thinking about it and many of the mulling-it-over's, have decided to run for Kingdom Regent.
Many of you have seen the crafts I have done, more recently the banners and such for Flurbtastic V, and I am more than willing to help any in the Kingdom who aspire to improve their arts and sciences.
I also can post a mean Calendar and have been known to be good on the budgeting and running of events.
So why not? A vote for Gale, is a vote for Gale.
(Also, I favor giving out awards in droves)
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Return to Important Westmarch Issues