Feast of Mars!!!!!

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Siar Geata

Moderators: LucasTheLost, Scoot, Scorch Flamedancer

Feast of Mars!!!!!

Postby Scorch Flamedancer » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm

https://www.facebook.com/SiargeataDS/po ... 9077326752

Once again the call goes forth for gladiators to fight for the glory of Mars. In King City, California, starting on Thursday, October 3rd, the Feast of Mars shall be held once more.

San Lorenzo Park
1160 Broadway,
King City, California 93930

From the early bird tournament on Thursday, through the v8 battlegames on Friday, and culminating with the Feast of Mars itself on Saturday, a wonderful weekend of fun, friends, and food await. Whether you’re new to this event or one of the very few still sporting a belt favor from Feast of Mars I, you are more than welcome to attend.

Attendance for the weekend costs a mere $30.00, or $15.00 for a single day. This fee provides not only a space to camp, but access to all our wonderful games, hours of ditching, and seven meals. The site boasts ample parking, soft grass, and even showers. If there is something missing, King City is only a short distance away, complete with a Starbucks for early morning caffeination.

We, the Kingdom of Westmarch, proudly welcome you to the ninth annual Feast of Mars!

For more details, please see http://www.feastofmars.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anyone that would like to go to FoM? Fuzzy and I are arranging a carpool, possibly two, to try and accommodate everyone who might want to go. The first we're planning on going up Thursday morning, and we're hoping to arrange a second that leaves Friday afternoon for those who work but would still like to attend the main Saturday event. We want to help you get there and have fun, but I can't help anyone unless they tell me they need help lol So just post here, message me here or on FB, comment to the Shark Guitar post, whatever. Currently we have an empty suburban we need to fill, and a trailer with just our gear.

If we fill the Suburban with 6 people, we'll charge $55 per person for gas. If we can only get 2 people or 1 person, we'll charge $35 and take a smaller car.
Last edited by Scorch Flamedancer on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My body is my sword, my mind is my blade. Without them, I would be nothing.
Scorch Flamedancer

Re: Feast of Mars!!!!!

Postby Scorch Flamedancer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Update:

Since some of us can't even hope to go until later on Friday after work, I've explained our situation to the FoM powers that be, and they will only charge the 15 dollar one day admission cost for us since it's such a ridiculous drive. I would advise those coming up Friday to send your tents with the Thursday group up so we can set up your site for when you arrive. Setting up a tent in the dark is zero fun.
Scorch Flamedancer

Postby Rose » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:41 am

like horrible person I had not seen this post before. that is extremely nice of them.
Far dearer the grave or the prision illumed by one patriot name,
then the trophies of all who have risen on liberty's ruin to fame!
(Forget no the field, Thomas Moore)
Rose

Postby Scorch Flamedancer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Update: In a Siar Geata open Althing, we've voted that the park will sponsor those that want to go to FoM in the form of paying for their admission. As the Prime Minister, the funds will never leave my possession and I will pay for your entry as you come to the event. Which again, is $30 for those who show up Thursday, and $15 for those who show up Friday Night or later.

When you get there, call me and I'll come to the gate to let you in. My number is (760) 814 7192
Scorch Flamedancer

Postby Beboman » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 pm

if any of you are driving do you think perhaps if i can convince my mother that you could stop by my house and pick up my brother and i, we would pay for gas and stuff if you would like
Please visit the Crimson Sanctum website here, wiki here, and ORK here.
Beboman

Return to Duchy of Siar Geata - Oceanside, CA