New Term Reeve Information

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum

New Term Reeve Information

Postby Miles » Tue May 22, 2012 10:59 am

Hello, Ashen Spirites!

My name is Miles, and it is my pleasure to serve as the Westmarch Guildmaster of Reeves for the upcoming term.

In preparation for this term's many Reevely matters, I will need to know a few things from you:
1) Who is your GMR for this incoming term? (Do you have one?)
2) How may I reach him/her? (Texting is fine, if necessary, though I will need a means to get exam files to him/her as well.) Feel free to send this information in a PM, if you don't wish the entire board to have it.
3) Is your land willing to nominate someone to be the V8 Playtest Coordinator for this term? If so, who, and how can I get files to him/her?
4) I understand your group uses Facebook as a primary means of staying in touch; would anyone like to be my liaison to that group, perhaps, to get all of this put together?

With regards to #3, you may have heard that Amtgard is working on creating and playtesting the v8.0 Rules of Play, due for adoption in 2014. We need to have as many different lands playtesting this ruleset-in-progress as possible, so that we can have a voice in shaping the game we will be playing in a few years! As such, my goal is for each land to playtest V8 once a month, if at all possible, and report back to e-Sam or myself the results, so that we can be strong contributors in this important matter. I want Westmarch to be the Kingdom That Shaped V8! Together, we can do it!

It is also my goal that everyone we nominate for every position is Reeve- and Corpora-qualified, as necessary for the position in question, at least 2 months before any election. Our history in providing adequate examination for our candidates is very shoddy, and I want us to be all by-the-book and official for next year's kingdom bid--no pro-tem officers! Please let me know if there is any way I can help this process along.

Over the course of this term, I will be sending you assorted updates. I want to be accessible to you as a resource, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. If you'd like an in-depth discussion of any Amtgard matter, feel free to ask.

Finally, thank you for allowing me to be your GMR for this term. I intend to do well by all of you. (:

In Service,

-Lord Miles Ookami, the Just,
GMR of Westmarch
Inspiration. Exuberance. Synergy. ~
Miles

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA