Alive or Dead?

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum

Alive or Dead?

Postby Malachi Mortis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Does this group still meet? Per the wiki it does on Sunday, but before I drive down from Fremont, I wanted to be sure someone will be at Bowers Park.

Also, Is there a standing opinion on kids playing too? There is a 9-year-old boy that I think would love to join, but I know this varies by Park. I've taught him the basics, and he's made his first sword (Long) that should pass muster. I'm also not his legal guardian, my roommate is. But If I get her to sign the waver, and he's there with me, would that be ok?

-Malachi (Previously of Crimson Wood)
Malachi Mortis

Re: Alive or Dead?

Postby Fiks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 pm

The group does still regularly meet; Sundays around 1 I think? Best advice for figuring out if they're gonna be meeting on a particular weekend is to check with their Facebook group. Meyliassa seems to usually post there for the weekend when they're planning on meeting. Only times they don't seem to meet from my observation is when there's a joint Bay Area event going on or one of the major Kingdom events on a Sunday.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby Malachi Mortis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Fiks wrote:The group does still regularly meet; Sundays around 1 I think? Best advice for figuring out if they're gonna be meeting on a particular weekend is to check with their Facebook group. Meyliassa seems to usually post there for the weekend when they're planning on meeting. Only times they don't seem to meet from my observation is when there's a joint Bay Area event going on or one of the major Kingdom events on a Sunday.
I don't really do Facebook anymore, but I can give it a shot. Thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Malachi Mortis

Postby Fiks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Malachi Mortis wrote:
Fiks wrote:The group does still regularly meet; Sundays around 1 I think? Best advice for figuring out if they're gonna be meeting on a particular weekend is to check with their Facebook group. Meyliassa seems to usually post there for the weekend when they're planning on meeting. Only times they don't seem to meet from my observation is when there's a joint Bay Area event going on or one of the major Kingdom events on a Sunday.
I don't really do Facebook anymore, but I can give it a shot. Thanks.

Understandable, but no one really uses the forums either. :/
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA