Halloween Freebies!

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Halloween Freebies!

Postby groo » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello,
I know it is last minute but tomorrow after Amtgard I will be dropping off tons of Halloween props at the Goodwill. If anyone wants these props I will gladly give them to you. An example of the items: Severed heads, body parts, a full size autopsy corpse, strings of Halloween lights, webs, a motorized flying ghost prop, an assortment of misc. props, an assortment of strobe lights (varying sizes), and a full size coffin. There are probably more that I am forgetting but it is all yours for the taking.
Happy Halloween.
groo
groo

Re: Halloween Freebies!

Postby TB » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Groo if you have an masks or costumes please let me know. Also the severed heads and body parts please.

Thanks,
TB
It's shameful.
Why can't people who dress in costumes and fight with toy weapons comport themselves with more maturity? - Asmund
TB
Terrible Bard

Postby Niveus » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

I do belive I will take the coffin, I have been looking for someting to sleep.... I mean..... I can store it so that we can use it for events and such. You can put anything TB want in it and bring it to my house and I will get it to him.
Baronet Niveus Esq.
Squired to Sir Nakita
Niveus

Postby groo » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey Niv and TB,
I have the coffin and a large tub packed. If Niv is ok with taking everything I will bring it over to his house after Amtgard and we can hold onto the items TB wants there. It would save me a trip to Goodwill and I would like to see it go to friends and home haunts....that was why I bought it.
Does that sound good?
groo
groo

Postby SirEuric » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Sir Nakita said anything you guys don't want we will look at and then donate the rest after posting for peeps to take what they would like.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby TB » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 am

That sounds awesome Groo.

Thanks Niv for offering to help store stuff for me, I really appreciate it.

TB
It's shameful.
Why can't people who dress in costumes and fight with toy weapons comport themselves with more maturity? - Asmund
TB
Terrible Bard

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA