WTF 2

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Diablo's Cauldron

Moderator: caliban_tempest

WTF 2

Postby TB » Mon May 23, 2011 11:24 am

I jacked this from Cassidy on the CW board, but I think it applies to all of us, so I am board bombing:

Will be on June 11th at the Ashen Spire park in san jose. This is a 1 day event that is basically fighter practice. The instructors are all very good, and I highly recommend going if you can. I know last year at SKBC a lot of people came back with a ton of fun stories and new tricks that allowed them to beocome much better fighters. Additionally, having a lot of us show up to other park's events will increase their likelihood of showing up to ours. This will bring more meat to the field (which is always fun), and it will help us reach our overall goal of being a kingdom sooner.
Also, for anyone who is planning on going, and wants to make the most of the experience, pm Niveus. He is running a mindset lecture that he has said greatly improved his ability to win tournaments and fights, and is willing to help people mentally prepare. More info listed below.
Event Info: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5859
It's shameful.
Why can't people who dress in costumes and fight with toy weapons comport themselves with more maturity? - Asmund
TB
Terrible Bard

Re: WTF 2

Postby Ranvier » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 am

This is tomorrow you should show up.
I am part of the siege weapon.
Ranvier

Return to Shire of Diablo's Cauldron - Concord, CA