Audit REview!

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Diablo's Cauldron

Moderator: caliban_tempest

Audit REview!

Postby Azus » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm

DAMN YOUNG UNS GIT OFFA MY LAWN! Anyway...

Howdy howdy Caliban and Durham!
Audit review!

Oy. I should have posted this a week ago - time goes so fast!

Anyway, Tomorrow (Monday) evening at 7pm the Bod is reviewing audits. BoD meetings are open, and announced on the BoD forum - but who looks there? It's a boring forum...

If you're wondering about the process, this is a good way to see (hear) what goes on. I don't know if Collin has bugged people about issues with their audit; if so, this is an ability to clarify direct to the BoD. I know for myself as a BoD member, is was handy for me as Wyvern's Spur PM to be there to answer questions for others about weird things in our past audit (and I'm sure as Wyvern's Spur PM, I'll be answering more questions about the current state of the land!). This is your first one, right? mmm, boring meeting, what everyone wants...

There are limits on what the ventrilo server can handle - so if everyone shows up we'll have issues. On a practical side, I doubt anyone is masochistic enough to listen for the entire thing... If many people want to join, we can see about notifications when it's your land's turn.

Ventrillo settings. Ugh. It confuddles me... You will want speakers and a microphone (though text to speach mostly works if you lack a microphone)

Server: blaze.pure-voice.net
IP (if above name doesn't work): 64.235.229.---
Port: 3321
Password: ---

Download from http://www.ventrilo.com
Azus

Return to Shire of Diablo's Cauldron - Concord, CA