DIABLO'S CAULDRON: HALLOWS END CLEAN UP!

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Diablo's Cauldron

Moderator: caliban_tempest

DIABLO'S CAULDRON: HALLOWS END CLEAN UP!

Postby Durham » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:14 pm

When: November 5th, 2011
Time: 1 PM, quest starts at 4 PM, game ends at dusk/6:30 PM

Storyline:
"HAIL AMTGARDIANS! The shire of Diablo's Cauldron needs your help!The forest and the old graveyard have become less welcoming as of late. A strange fog has filled the woods and cemetery, poisoning the trees. What's worse is there is something hidden in the mists causing the undead and other horrifying beings to be summoned without end. As the poisonous fog begins to creep closer to our shire the trees die and fall making way for evil to invade Diablo's Cauldron. You and your fellow Amtgardians must venture into the forest and graveyard, destroy whatever is causing this threat and bring peace back to our beloved shire before dusk!"

Objective:
Gather all the cursed artifacts hidden and guarded by the monsters in the park and bring them back to the town area to destroy them before the game ends at sunset. If the heroes complete this objective before sunset they are the winners. If the monsters can prevent the heroes from stealing and destroying all the artifacts until sunset they are the winners.

Volunteers:
Need at least 6-8 monsters, 2 fast monsters, at least 5 heroes/questers, and 1 other reeve. If there are extra Amtgardians left we will assign you to either monster or hero team. If you wish to play a monster, PM me and I will send you a list of monsters so we can discuss what monster you will playing as. Reeve and monsters please arrive at 12 noon so we can go over your assignment and I can give out your monster cards. Prep for the questers will start at 3:30 PM to explain the rules.

Google Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=fire ... =en&tab=wl

"This is my first big quest I am running, so depending how this one goes it will decide if I plan on doing it annually which I hope I can. I am going to do my best to make this quest fun for both teams participating. Hope to see you all out there! Any questions? Please let me know!

-Durham
"Forever shall the Cauldron boil!"
Durham

Re: DIABLO'S CAULDRON: HALLOWS END CLEAN UP!

Postby Durham » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Here is the link for the event page on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=293616387323292
Durham

Postby Durham » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

*UPDATE! All questers will be starting at level one for the quest. However questers will have the option to donate 1 dollar to gain a level in the class they are playing for the quest that day. All donations will go to Westmarch FOR KINGDOM! So please donate!
Durham

Postby Etah » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 pm

INVASION!
~Baronet Squire Etah Landshark
Corsair
Shire of Aegir's Hall

"Hate is a strong word, but I found out if you say it backwards what appears is a bald nerd." - MC Nameloc
Etah

Postby Azus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Is Clayton park a one time park?
Azus

Postby Durham » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 am

Clayton Community Park is a one time park.
Durham

Return to Shire of Diablo's Cauldron - Concord, CA