Greetings

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Diablo's Cauldron

Moderator: caliban_tempest

Greetings

Postby Nightstar » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 am

My wife and I just moved back to the area (we were living in Berkeley for a few months several years back then made the mistake of moving to Texas), but now we're back and looking to get back into Amtgard.

Are you guys still active and on Saturday afternoons in Concord? If so we're going to try and stop by tomorrow at the park (and probably go by Wyvern's Spur on Sunday to see if there is still anyone we know from that park).
Drake

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." - Beyond Good and Evil - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nightstar

Re: Greetings

Postby Azus » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:50 am

So if you head to Berkeley Sundays, we're at Codornices Park at noon.

People you might know from some years back... Myself? Thistledown?
Dratz and Mask on rare occaision, mainly big quest days. Last I heard, Numair has schedule conflicts, but wants to get back the the field. Aeryka, Rosemary, and Bridget still exist, and come out once in a blue moon (more scheduling conflicts). You probably wont bump into many people you knew from back in the day.

Tomorrow, you want to go to Thor's Refuge in Sacramento. If there's 80 people on the field, I'll call it a small turnout.
Azus

Postby Nightstar » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Whats tomorrow in Sacramento? And I'm guessing that means no one will be at the park locally?
Drake

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you." - Beyond Good and Evil - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nightstar

Postby Azus » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 pm

There's a big ol quest and stuff in Sac tomorrow.
Azus

Postby Nightstar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 am

So I guess no one will be at the park today then? And since it sounds like I won't be able to go next week due to having to drive down to Pasadena... guess I'll visit the park on the 18th. Perhaps I'll take the time to work on a weapon, since all my supplies and garb is still in Texas at the moment...
Drake

Nightstar

Postby caliban_tempest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am

Yes today was a big quest up in Sacramento that, unfortunately clashed with our park day, we will be there this week though, we meet in Walnut Creek now though, in Larkey Park, about a mile off 680, just off Larkey Lane
LIVE. LOVE. LEARN. DIE.
caliban_tempest

Return to Shire of Diablo's Cauldron - Concord, CA