New to the kingdom

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Bremen's Fortress

New to the kingdom

Postby tidusaourn » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello my name is Tidus, I just moved out to Moreno Valley from Utah, I am currently looking at coming out to the park this following thursday since I seem to have missed it this week. I am currently out of practice but looking forward to meeting you all. I was wondering if my classes and credits start over or if they transfer from The Rivers End? Also I have no gear at all, so I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share a bit till I can get some? anyways the last question is which rule set are currently running?
tidusaourn

Re: New to the kingdom

Postby Fiks » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi Tidus, welcome to California.

I dunno how often any of the BF people check the forums. Like a lot of the other lands, most of the communication happens on their Facebook group. If you don't book no Faces, I'll post a link to this thread in the group for you.

That said, I can answer two of your questions with certainty: 1, your credits can be transferred from Rivers End. You just need to ask the Prime Minister of BF (Aleera according to my recently collected notes) to claim your credits from RE on the ORK. I'd recommend talking to her once you're able to make it to a park day. 3, all Amtgard groups should be playing V8. There's a copy of the V8 Rules of Play on the Important Documents page of this website or on the Amtgard, Inc. website.

And usually there's loaners available at most parks for those who ask nicely, so I wouldn't worry too much about question #2.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: New to the kingdom

Postby Bacchus Springjaw » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:08 am

Hey there boss, yea we do most of out communication threw facebook. I am the current sherriff. Its always nice to have people from the dw in town. I can pull over credits, and we have plenty of loaners for you

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Bacchus Springjaw

Return to Shire of Bremen's Fortress - Placentia, CA