New to the Bay Area

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

New to the Bay Area

Postby Omega Nation » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 am

Hello!! This is Omega and I am new to this area and am looking for some up to date meeting information!!
Omega Nation

Re: New to the Bay Area

Postby Azus » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 am

Welcome to Hippyville!

WE're currently meeting at noon in Codornices Park in Berkeley - 1201 Euclid Avenue. On the east (hilly) side of the street, look for the big concrete slide. South of that a little uphill are some benches, we meet there. 12:30-1, as people show up, we'll relocate to whatever field is available, this may be up, down, streamside, hillside - if you show up late, you might have to wander to find us. Our numbers the past couple months has ranged 10-15, including a couple goblins on the field. I know this Sunday numbers will be a little light, though still feel free to swing by.

Have you played Amtgard before? If so, let me know what land you're from, I can ask your PM to transfer records over. If you're new, you can grab a copy of the rulebook at http://www.caamtgard.com/docs/index.html - however, you absolutely do not need to read the rulebook, create garb, or build weapons before showing up. To get started, just show up! (the rest can come later :) .)
Azus

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA